Keiser University's Associate of Science Degree in Information Technology prepares students for an entry-level position in the field of Network Administration with an emphasis in security support. The program is geared towards exposing students to cutting edge technologies in this dynamic industry. Courses prepare students to sit for industry-accepted competency examinations.
The following Objectives are designed to meet Keiser University's mission and its objectives.
- To develop students' abilities to administer, manage and troubleshoot hardware, software and services for single, mixed and multi-user environments.
- To develop student skills in inspection of security measures to protect data and the conduct of personnel in relation to protection of data.
- To assist students in becoming more adept in knowledge, theory and practice of network management
- To prepare students for positions as a technical support specialist, help-desk technician, systems administrator or computer security professional
- To develop students' abilities to think critically and communicate effectively.